1700 Hyde Park Rd, London, ON, N6H 5L7, 519-518-0110, Email: cornerstonequilts@execulink.com






Tuesday 28 August 2012

Fabrics and patterns and books - oh my!  It has now gotten to the point where, when I see a courier drive up, my heart quickens and the mind rushes with ideas for the products they're about to bring in.  Add new notions to that list as well.  I can't believe September is next week.  So much to do - so little time.  (Where have I heard that before!)  Class samples are starting to come in.  The class sample for beginner quilters (those who have never quilted before or who want a refresher in the basics) is here, as well as the Quilt-As-You-Go sample and Fat Quarter Fun sample.  More class samples will be up soon for you to see.  Stay tuned - more info to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment