1700 Hyde Park Rd, London, ON, N6H 5L7, 519-518-0110, Email: cornerstonequilts@execulink.com






Sunday 3 July 2016

Update: Was able to get up close to check out the damage from the outside looking in. Cleanup/demolition guys took out what was standing yesterday so I doubt there will be a fire sale. Never saw anything like this in my life. Meeting with insurance people tomorrow morning. A lot of decisions need to be made, not just by me but by all the shop owners and the plaza landlord. My heart goes out to all of them and they are in my prayers. Thank you all for your kind words of support and concern. It has lifted my spirits.

1 comment:

  1. Penney Buckland4 July 2016 at 13:13

    Hi Judy; Elaine McCulloch, my sister-in-law, and I were shocked when we watched the news and realized that your store was part of the devastation. We were very glad to hear there were no injuries/fatalities but so very sorry for the loss of your business and the others. Will keep watching for your updates and wish you well with whatever decision you make regarding your future.

    ReplyDelete